FREE POKER WORLD FORUM

welcome to freepokerworld

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FREE POKER WORLD FORUM

welcome to freepokerworld

FREE POKER WORLD FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FREE POKER WORLD FORUM

online poker discussion forum

Poker Stars Bonus code promotions and freerolls

Poll

Rate Poker Stars

[ 1 ]
    Poker Stars Bonus code promotions and freerolls Bar_left100%Poker Stars Bonus code promotions and freerolls Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Poker Stars Bonus code promotions and freerolls Bar_left0%Poker Stars Bonus code promotions and freerolls Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Poker Stars Bonus code promotions and freerolls Bar_left0%Poker Stars Bonus code promotions and freerolls Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Brigade Rouge
    Brigade Rouge
    Admin

Poker Stars Bonus code promotions and freerolls Empty Poker Stars Bonus code promotions and freerolls

Post by Brigade Rouge Tue 19 Mar - 21:02

PokerStars is the most popular online poker room. It is easily my first recommendation for anyone looking for the best all-round room with top-notch software and the most player traffic.

Best overall online poker room with exceptional software.
    Most popular online room. Comfortably #1 for traffic.
    Friendly $600 bonus.
    Tough competition.

PokerStars is a highly refined poker room that works hard to ensure that the software, support and everything else about the room is the best in its field. PokerStars isn't the #1 poker room on the Internet without good reason, which is why I happily Stars to anyone looking for a reliable place to play poker for the long-run.

The negative aspect of Stars however is the tough competition. So if you're interested in winning money, PokerStars isn't an attractive option unfortunately.
    PokerStars competition and traffic.

Top room for traffic. You won't find a room with more players.
    High ratio of good to bad players. Difficult to win money, even as an experienced player.

You can't argue with having more players than any other room, so I'll just leave it at that. If you can't find enough players at the right stakes at PokerStars, you are not going to have better luck anywhere else.

However, amongst all this traffic is a surprisingly high concentration of experienced players.

I think that a lot of people assume that if a poker room has lots of players, it also has lots of fish to take advantage of. Whilst that's true, it means that many winning players flock to PokerStars to try and take advantage of any new players they can find.

As a result, you're now more likely to bump in to a good player ready to take your money, than a bad player ready to give you their's. I'm sure if you try hard enough you can sit at some of the softer tables, but it's much easier (not to mention less tiresome) to play at a softer room in general
    BONUS: 100% UP TO 600$
    BONUS CODE : USE LINK
    RAKEBACK :UP TO 83%
    PROMOTION APRIL 2013:
    PokerStars $10,000 Series - Freeroll 1
    PokerStars $10,000 Series - Freeroll 2

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar - 12:12